It's this simple...We succeed only if you do.
While we maintain the highest pass-rate around, not everyone passes their examinations. We take the risk out of your exam preparation purchase by providing our Boards-Pass Guarantee.
Regarding Major Comprehensive Board Exam Review Courses
If you buy any Med-Challenger Comprehensive board review course, and then fail the associated boards examination within three years of purchase, we will refund the original purchase price for the Med-Challenger course or, if purchased as part of any bundle, the current retail price of the Med-Challenger course.
There are just a few things you must do to qualify.
- You must have and must have maintained an active Med-Challenger membership.
- Within a year preceding your exam, you must complete the Board Exam Simulator (Comprehensive Exam) in your course with a score of 80% or better, no less than five times (x5)
- You must submit proof of completion prior to taking the formal boards certification or recertification exam, and a copy of your official Boards failure notification along with your refund request.
- Requests for refunds due to failure of the Boards exam must be submitted to us within 30 days of the issue date of the notice of failure.
Comprehensive Exam Review Courses:
- Med-Challenger EM (ABEM)
- Med-Challenger FM (ABFM)
- Med-Challenger IM (ABIM)
- Med-Challenger NCLEX (NCLEX RN/PN)
- Med-Challenger OBGYN (CREOG / ABOG)
- Med-Challenger PA (PANCE / PANRE)
- Med-Challenger PA CAQ-EM (CAQ-EM)
- Med-Challenger PEDS (ABP)
- Med-Challenger PEDS EM (ABEM / ABP)
- Med-Challenger SPEX (Special Purpose)
- Med-Challenger Urgent Care (UC Certification Exam)
- Med-Challenger USMLE (Step 2CK / Step 3)