Med-Challenger's boards pass guarantee - While we maintain the highest pass-rate around, not everyone passes their examinations. We take the risk out of your exam prep purchase by providing a Boards-Pass Guarantee.
Regarding Major Comprehensive Board Exam Review Courses
If you buy any Med-Challenger Comprehensive board review course, then fail the associated board examination within one year of your purchase, and meet the qualifications, we will refund the original purchase price for the Med-Challenger course or, if purchased as part of any bundled group of products, the proportionate price of the Med-Challenger course.
There are just a few things you must do to qualify.
- You must have and must have maintained an active Med-Challenger membership.
- Within the year preceding your exam, you must have completed the Board Exam Simulator with a score of 80% or better, no less than ten times (x10) OR have completed at least 75% of the CME Assessments with a score of 80% or better in your course.
- You must submit a copy of your official Boards failure notification along with your refund request.
- Requests for qualifying refunds due to failure of the Boards exam must be submitted to us within 30 days of the issue date of the notice of failure.
Comprehensive Exam Review Courses:
- Med-Challenger EM (ABEM)
- Med-Challenger FM (ABFM)
- Med-Challenger IM (ABIM)
- Med-Challenger NCLEX (NCLEX RN/PN)
- Med-Challenger OBGYN (CREOG / ABOG)
- Med-Challenger PA (PANCE / PANRE)
- Med-Challenger PA CAQ-EM (CAQ-EM)
- Med-Challenger PEDS (ABP)
- Med-Challenger PEDS EM (ABEM / ABP)
- Med-Challenger SPEX (Special Purpose)
- Med-Challenger FNP (ANCC / AANP)
- Med-Challenger ENP (AANP / AAENP)
- Med-Challenger AGNP (AGPCNP)
- Med-Challenger PEDS NP (PNCB / CPNP-PC)